Skip to Main Content


The Department of Counseling, Recreation, and School Psychology offers programs and courses for students interested in working in schools as counselors, recreation therapists, and school psychologists; as clinical mental health and rehabilitation counselors working in rehabilitation facilities, hospitals, assisted living facilities and mental health agencies; or as sport managers working in parks, and athletic training and sports facilities. Students are encouraged to seek out advisement on a regular basis to make sure they are on the right track with their academic program of studies.

Recreational Therapy BS/MS

To best reach your advisor, contact the main office at 305-348-2978.

  • Location and Contact

    Please visit us in ZEB 210 for a walk-in advising session or call 305-348-2978 for more information.